Momos Recipe: We love street food momo is a part of India’s street food. Momo is a type of dumplings that contain either meats or vegetables. With this recipe from Jyoti Dalmiya, you can make your wave in a low-carb manner.
Keto Veg Momos Recipe: We love street food, and if we have to choose a street food that has actually caused sorts in recent years, it’s hard to imagine that dumping snacks have only increased in the last 15 years. Momo is a type of dumplings that contain either meats or vegetables. According to experts, it basically comes from Tibet, however, it is a part of India’s street food and is therefore naturally rebuilt in many ways. We’ve tried tandoori wave, chocolate wave, supi wave and whatsanot. But have you ever tried keto veg wave?
With this recipe from Jyoti Dalmiya, you can make your wave in a low-carb manner and get gilt free. It is delicious, easy and so quickly put together. Here’s what you need to make keto veg wave.
Keto Veg Momos Recipe: (Keto Veg Momos Recipe)
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add some finely chopped garlic, and fry.
2. Mixed vegetables (cabbage, pumpkin, capsicum, French beans) in the pan, you can cut all the vegetables in advance using choppers or blenders.
3. Add salt, add a little bit.
4. Add some vinegar, don’t overcook to keep the vegetable crunch.
5. Add the pepper powder, mix well for 2-3 minutes and your stuffing is ready, add it in a bowl.
6. For the dough, take a bowl and add boiled coconut, cylium husk, salt and make a good mixture.
7. Add warm water as needed and knead the soft dough, cover and rest it for 15 minutes.
8. Line the tray with parchment paper.
9. Smooth your palms, take a portion of the dough, press it on your palms.
10. Put a part of the stuff in the center and fold the two edges, seal the loops. Place it on parchment paper, repeat with the rest of the dough.
11. You can place them in a steamer, or use a heavy bottomed wok. Place a stand in the center, add a little water to the pan, let it heat.
12. Place the tray with a wave, cover the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes on medium flame. You’re momos. Enjoy serving with hot, chilli chutney.