Pineapple Chutney Recipe (Pineapple Chutney Recipe): It is very important to keep the body cool both inside and outside in the summer otherwise diseases continue to bother. In such a case, fruits should be eaten on summer days. Fruits that make up for the water scarcity in the body must be eaten at this time. If you don’t like to eat fruits regularly, you can also make a chaat or chutney. Let us tell you today about pineapple chutney. You will get a sour sweet taste in every byte of pineapple chutney. It’s quite easy to make. Learn its recipe.
Ingredients for making pineapple chutney
1 cup coconut
2 cups cooked pineapple
2 green chillies
2 inch piece ginger
salt to taste
1/2 cup water
2 dry red chillies
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 cup yogurt
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
2 whole red chillies
A bunch of curry leaves
Pineapple Chutney Recipe
– Cook pineapple with green chillies, ginger, salt and half a cup of water.
– Cook the pineapple until it is soft and soft in texture.
– Then take out the ginger.
– Grind coconut and red chillies to make a paste.
– Then add crush mustard seeds to it. Mix them with cooked pineapple. Let it boil, then take it off the heat.
– Beat the curd well. Then mix it well.
– Heat oil in a pan on the other side and add whole mustard seeds and let it crackle. Add red chillies and curry leaves to it.
– Pour this tempering over the cooked pineapple. Mix well.
– Serve with Appam.