|Size||100 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.75 x 6 x 4 inches|
|Style||All One Size-ComfortableProtection|
About this item
- 100-count Band-Aid Brand Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound care protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns. Adhesive bandages make a great addition to wound care supplies and first aid kits
- Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first aid bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion & protect painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won’t stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle, pain-free removal
- From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Sterile Fabric Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds
- A great addition to a first aid kit, apply flexible fabric bandages to clean, dry skin for minor wound care & change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
Try Band-Aid Brand Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes & burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort & flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch & flex as you move for all day comfort. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion & protect painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won’t stick to the wound as they wick away blood & fluids, allowing for gentle pain-free removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt & germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, change bandage daily or when wet & treat wound with an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 381370044444
- Material Feature : Compostable Warning
- Date First Available : November 9, 2004
- Manufacturer : Johnson & Johnson
- ASIN : B00006IDL6
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #268 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1 in Adhesive Bandages (Health & Household)
- #84 in Sales & Deals
- Customer Reviews:
Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. The packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. For medical emergencies seek professional help.
For use on minor cuts and scrapes.
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin. Questions? 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.